Download the Flagler Fondo Route Maps to Your Phone
You have registered for the Flagler Fondo and now you can download all the routes, unlocking Navigation and other tools for all routes associated with the Flagler Fondo.
To get you started, we wanted to pass along some info so you’ll be ready for the big weekend.
- If you haven’t already, download the Ride with GPS mobile app from iTunes or the Google Play Store
- Once the app has been downloaded, sign into it with the email and password you originally used to create your account.
- Once logged in, you will find Flagler Fondo in the the MY EVENTS section, with voice navigation and offline maps unlocked for all associated routes.
- You’ll also find a link to the Event page in the left side panel of your home page on the website. Here you can view all the routes, print PDF maps and cuesheets, and get a GPS file if you use a Garmin device.
EVENT RSVP ON THE MOBILE APP
- Click the link for the routes and you’ll receive a link to sync the event to your account and unlock free navigation.
- Once you click the link, you will be asked to sign up if you are new to the site, or sign in if you have an existing account.
The event will automatically be synced to your account on both mobile and online.
- Once you have clicked the auto-approval link and signed in to your Ride with GPS account, you’ll see confirmation that you have been added to the event.
FLAGLER FONDO EVENTS ON THE MOBILE APP
- Once you have joined an event using your Ride with GPS account, you can navigate the event courses using the mobile app.
- Download the app for iPhone or Android, and sign in using your Ride with GPS account.
- Once signed in, tap the “drawer” icon in the upper left corner of the screen to see the app menu.
- Tap My Events to see all the routes for your RSVPed events.
- Then tap the name of a route to view it in the app.
- To navigate a route – Android:
- Tap the navigation icon in the upper right corner.
- You’ve now started navigation for the event route.
- You can download your Ride with GPS event routes for use offline to save your phone battery and/or avoid using data while riding. To download maps for use offline, tap the download icon in the bottom right corner of the route screen, select “save map & route,” and tap “save.”
It may take a few minutes to download. This works best when connected to a wifi network.
Once your download is complete, you will have full access to that route and map even when you are not connected to a cellular network or wifi.